Non-immigrant Visas – K-1/K-3

B-1/B-2 E-1 E-2 F-1 H-1B J-1 K-1/K-3 L-1 M-1 O-1 P-1 R-1 TN


This visa can be issued to the fiancé (K-1) or married spouse (K-3) of a U.S. citizen. The spouse of a U.S. citizen can enter the country by applying for permanent residence at the U.S. embassy in the foreign country, but it takes a long time to obtain a visa to enter the U.S. within a short period of time. Unmarried children under the age of 21 of a foreign spouse are eligible for a K-4 visa.