Nonimmigrant Visas – M-1

B-1/B-2 E-1 E-2 F-1 H-1B J-1 K-1/K-3 L-1 M-1 O-1 P-1 R-1 TN


The M-1 visa is for those who participate in vocational research or practice at an educational institution in the United States. Unlike the F-1 visa, which is a general student visa, this visa is applied for those who want to learn skills in a special field in the United States. M-1 visa holders cannot work except for on-the-job training, and their spouses and unmarried children are eligible for M-2 visas.